I just modified Bryan Meyer’s Habits of a Mathematician (though I can’t remember where I got them) to use with my students. I plan on promoting these on a daily basis. It would be great to know what you think, whether anything should be changed, added or omitted.
- RT @shen_ye: Today I learned the area of Russia is the same size as the surface area of Pluto. wolframalpha.com/input/?t=crmtb…) 11 hours ago
- RT @PaiMath: "What could be more boring than executing algorithms you don’t understand?" -@DTWillingham danielwillingham.com/1/post/2013/12… 18 hours ago
- Moving towards more Meaningful Maths Assessment in the 21st Century wp.me/p2e2Gr-vx via Year 7 (Grade 6) Shape #mathchat 5 days ago
- @ddmeyer I'm sure James Tanton did a video on the locker problem. Might be worth looking into. 6 days ago
- Has anyone got any good recommendations for a Year 6 (Grade 5) maths textbook? Primary teacher at school struggling to find one. 6 days ago