This file will help you to investigate which is the quickest path for the Taco Cart Problem posed by Dan Meyer at his blog dy/dan. It also lets you investigate the problem if the two people are going at different speeds on the sand and the path. Click on the picture below to try it out.
- RT @pepsmccrea: No surprise: experts able to provide feedback whilst continuing to monitor the rest of the class https://t.co/eD5kTAGcZ1 3 weeks ago
- RT @pepsmccrea: So much of being an expert (teacher or otherwise) is about efficient perception. books.google.co.uk/books?hl=en&lr… cc @Doug_Lemov h… 3 weeks ago
- @mrbartonmaths Genuinely all of them - can't think of one that I haven't enjoyed or learnt something from. 1 month ago
- Flippin eck!Just listened to 8 hours of @mrbartonmaths maths podcasts. Absolutely brilliant-so much to reflect upon.Thanks Craig! #longdrive 1 month ago
- @GWAS A tiny bit emotional finishing off this speech for our first ever graduating class... 2 months ago