This file will help you to investigate which is the quickest path for the Taco Cart Problem posed by Dan Meyer at his blog dy/dan. It also lets you investigate the problem if the two people are going at different speeds on the sand and the path. Click on the picture below to try it out.
- @ifteaching @pepsmccrea This excites me! Teaching profession has been crying out for a Masters in Teaching for a lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Mathematics Teachers: Doing anything over half-term break? How about a trip to Switzerland for the #PlusMathsConf goo.gl/7Ck8CE 2 weeks ago
- RT @TeachFirst: It’s @Wigdortz’s last day with us. No better way to end the last 15 years than in front of 4500 people committed to his vis… 3 weeks ago
- @danieltybrown The most accessible stuff is through the numberphile videos. Type: Numberphile -1/12 in YouTube. 4 weeks ago
- @danieltybrown Most surprising: sum of natural numbers equals -1/12 1 month ago