This file will help you to investigate which is the quickest path for the Taco Cart Problem posed by Dan Meyer at his blog dy/dan. It also lets you investigate the problem if the two people are going at different speeds on the sand and the path. Click on the picture below to try it out.
- @EJmaths Yes, it was nice to meet you too. I may try to get to the next Manchester conference so might see you there. 1 day ago
- @Kris_Boulton referring to the fractal nature of understanding. https://t.co/178XRD28zG 1 day ago
- @InteractMaths @cbokhove @mrbartonmaths This is nice. I might add a few (unless you’re waiting to introduce the ide… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Just landed in Birmingham for the @LaSalleEd Raising Attainment in Maths conference. Got through a fair amount of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- When I was 17, I read a brief history of time on 3 occasions (didn't get some of it on 1st reading). It was a facto… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago