I just modified Bryan Meyer’s Habits of a Mathematician (though I can’t remember where I got them) to use with my students. I plan on promoting these on a daily basis. It would be great to know what you think, whether anything should be changed, added or omitted.
- @wordpressdotcom I haven't accessed my old blog in a while and I can't remember my username or password. Any advice? 3 days ago
- @pepsmccrea @matthewhood @hamer_marie @ifteaching It might be too early to say but, will it be possible to the Mast… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @pepsmccrea: ...and: B. Expertise Reversal Effect suggests that experts and novices benefit from fairly incompatible learning experienc… 1 week ago
- RT @jakevdp: My advice on learning Python: Don't set out to "learn Python". Choose a problem you're interested in and learn to solve it wi… 1 week ago
- Great initiative! vimeo.com/232062876 2 weeks ago