I just modified Bryan Meyer’s Habits of a Mathematician (though I can’t remember where I got them) to use with my students. I plan on promoting these on a daily basis. It would be great to know what you think, whether anything should be changed, added or omitted.
- @SkySportsBoxing desperate to watch the Joshua Klitschko fight but sky sports box office is unavailable in Switzerland. Any advice? 1 day ago
- @dandersod like to give choice and don't want to trip anyone up - want them to be calm and as confident as possible. 2 days ago
- @dandersod I give two options for a lesson or a choice to teach a lesson outside of the "standard" syllabus. Same time as normal class. 2 days ago
- @Kris_Boulton Does it mention anything about the means of testing? Is acheivement data taken from tests? (Knowledge based tests?) 5 days ago
- RT @TruBeautyOfMath: Teaching math without its history, philosophy, or artistry is like teaching music without its melody, harmony, or rhyt… 3 weeks ago