If you’re a beginner with geogebra, I recommend learning with Guillermo Bautista’s tutorial lessons at Math and Multimedia. Once you’ve learnt the basics, it’s great fun trying to figure out how other people have put their files together over at Geogebratube.
I am available to facilitate workshops at beginner, intermediate and advanced levels anywhere in the Geneva area and also at certain times of the year when I am visiting the UK. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The numbers in red are my current favorites.
1. Fun with Distance-Time Graphs (Blog Post: May 14th 2012)
5. Pythagoras with Pentagons and Hexagons (Blog Post: May 9th 2012)
6. Spiral Animation (Blog Post: Sep 30th 2012)
9. Vertical Asymptotes and Domain of a Function (Blog Post: November 19th 2011)
11. 3 ACT Taco Cart: Quickest Path and Variable Speeds (Blog Post: October 11th 2012)
12. 3-D Pythagoras (Blog Post: May 9th 2012)
13. Angles formed from the Diagonals of a Polygon are Constant (Blog Post: October 15th 2012)
15. Mystic Rose (Blog Post: April 14th 2012)
16. Flying Bird
18. Circle Art
22. Newton’s Cradle
24. Pythagoras Proof
More blog posts which contain Geogebra Applets or Work: