- Absolutely brilliant day of mathematical thinking with a huge range of rich tasks led by Jim Noble @teachmaths. Fav… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @teachgratitude1: My new book 'A Quiet Education' will be out next week. For some half-term reading, I am giving away three copies - eac… 6 days ago
- RT @naveenfrizvi: NEW BLOG: Pt 3 are attempting Circle Theorems conceptionofthegood.co.uk/?p=846 Booklet attached at the end of the post. 1 week ago
- @pippinsboss @mathstechnology That does sound odd. I know that the same thing has happened to me when I go directly… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @pippinsboss @mathstechnology In order to change the style of a segment, you click on the segment (or list created… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: 3 Acts
If you had to pick the most frustrating part of your Secondary School Maths education, what would it be? For me, it is hands down the trigonometric ratios. You can probably guess how it was taught. The teacher simple wrote SOH CAH TOA on the board, gave … Continue reading
This applet aids investigation of Dan Meyer’s Scrambler Problem. Click on the picture to go to the applet.
I really should have waited to do this until after Movember (mustache month for charity), but felt like getting stuck in. Act 1 – Any Questions?
ACT 1 – Any questions? (Uploaded onto 101questions)