- @EmathsUK Have you looked at all into the IB Diploma Theory of Knowledge course? What you’re proposing seems to ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @liamprinter: You have the chance to make real change today. If you're in a marginal seat (3k gap) then #VoteTactically.. if not then #V… 4 days ago
- @danicquinn @steelemaths Confused - a cylinder can’t be counted as a prism? What about constant cross-sectional area?? 5 days ago
- "Isolate the Issue" is a term I use when we should focus learning on an element of a problem rather than the entire… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @jimmywesterby @mathsjem @MathsJam @Hertsmaths @TeachPrimary Problems which open themselves to multiple strategies… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: 3 Acts
If you had to pick the most frustrating part of your Secondary School Maths education, what would it be? For me, it is hands down the trigonometric ratios. You can probably guess how it was taught. The teacher simple wrote SOH CAH TOA on the board, gave … Continue reading
This applet aids investigation of Dan Meyer’s Scrambler Problem. Click on the picture to go to the applet.
I really should have waited to do this until after Movember (mustache month for charity), but felt like getting stuck in. Act 1 – Any Questions?
ACT 1 – Any questions? (Uploaded onto 101questions)