- @GWAS A tiny bit emotional finishing off this speech for our first ever graduating class... 3 weeks ago
- RT @Kris_Boulton: On the off-chance anyone still hadn't had chance to read this. aft.org/sites/default/… https://t.co/eTJ7lx1yda 4 weeks ago
- RT @TOKtweet: The most admirable people are probably those who have not blown their trumpets loudly enough for us to know anything about th… 4 weeks ago
- @SkySportsBoxing desperate to watch the Joshua Klitschko fight but sky sports box office is unavailable in Switzerland. Any advice? 1 month ago
- @dandersod like to give choice and don't want to trip anyone up - want them to be calm and as confident as possible. 1 month ago
Tag Archives: 3 Acts
On Monday, a colleague of mine found an interesting problem (I don’t know where) and brought it over to me to take a look at. It was presented in the textbook in one of those “fake-real world type scenarios” so I thought … Continue reading
If you had to pick the most frustrating part of your Secondary School Maths education, what would it be? For me, it is hands down the trigonometric ratios. You can probably guess how it was taught. The teacher simple wrote SOH CAH TOA on the board, gave … Continue reading
ACT 1 – Any Questions?
This applet aids investigation of Dan Meyer’s Scrambler Problem. Click on the picture to go to the applet.
I really should have waited to do this until after Movember (mustache month for charity), but felt like getting stuck in. Act 1 – Any Questions?
ACT 1 – Any questions? (Uploaded onto 101questions)