- One month until the Swiss Mathematics Conference 2018. @Kris_Boulton @inquirymaths . Still time to sign up here.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @danieltybrown @panlepan @hg35 @helenjwc @LearningMaths @MatthewOldridge @petegriffin7 @sxpmaths @LizzieKimber… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @RTB_HRoss: NASA just released these 8 images of Jupiter taken by the Juno spacecraft, the highest resolution, most color detailed to da… 1 week ago
- Assuming you focus exam preparation: what is your opinion on providing mixed revision questions on a range of topic… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- @danieltybrown @Kris_Boulton @inquirymaths Yes, that is interesting! Of course I don't think they're mutually exclu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: 3 Acts
If you had to pick the most frustrating part of your Secondary School Maths education, what would it be? For me, it is hands down the trigonometric ratios. You can probably guess how it was taught. The teacher simple wrote SOH CAH TOA on the board, gave … Continue reading
This applet aids investigation of Dan Meyer’s Scrambler Problem. Click on the picture to go to the applet.
I really should have waited to do this until after Movember (mustache month for charity), but felt like getting stuck in. Act 1 – Any Questions?
ACT 1 – Any questions? (Uploaded onto 101questions)