- @danieltybrown The most accessible stuff is through the numberphile videos. Type: Numberphile -1/12 in YouTube. 3 days ago
- @danieltybrown Most surprising: sum of natural numbers equals -1/12 4 days ago
- RT @DanielPearcy: Swiss Mathematics Conference 2018. @Kris_Boulton @inquirymaths . Sign up here. goo.gl/eLqEUk #PlusMathsConf htt… 2 weeks ago
- Swiss Mathematics Conference 2018. @Kris_Boulton @inquirymaths . Sign up here. goo.gl/eLqEUk… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Calling all Secondary Mathematics Teachers! Swiss Mathematics Conference 2018 #PlusMathsConf Sign up today!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: 3 Acts
If you had to pick the most frustrating part of your Secondary School Maths education, what would it be? For me, it is hands down the trigonometric ratios. You can probably guess how it was taught. The teacher simple wrote SOH CAH TOA on the board, gave … Continue reading
This applet aids investigation of Dan Meyer’s Scrambler Problem. Click on the picture to go to the applet.
I really should have waited to do this until after Movember (mustache month for charity), but felt like getting stuck in. Act 1 – Any Questions?
ACT 1 – Any questions? (Uploaded onto 101questions)