- @dandersod like to give choice and don't want to trip anyone up - want them to be calm and as confident as possible. 1 hour ago
- @dandersod I give two options for a lesson or a choice to teach a lesson outside of the "standard" syllabus. Same time as normal class. 1 hour ago
- @Kris_Boulton Does it mention anything about the means of testing? Is acheivement data taken from tests? (Knowledge based tests?) 2 days ago
- RT @TruBeautyOfMath: Teaching math without its history, philosophy, or artistry is like teaching music without its melody, harmony, or rhyt… 2 weeks ago
- RT @newscientist: Earth-sized telescope set to snap first picture of a black hole newscienti.st/2odbeEW https://t.co/pBkhbM5CzW 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Geogebra
Annoyingly I’ve never been to a GeoGebra workshop; I’ve only presented on GeoGebra and so I don’t know what other presenters are doing/talking about. My feeling – and this could be completely wrong – is that workshops tend to focus more on … Continue reading
Yesterday was the SGIS Conference; the countdown to the Geogebra Workshop was finally over. Hence, I’ve decided to share a solid proportion of the workshop with everyone that couldn’t be there. Firstly, I have to say that I found it so difficult planning the workshop, … Continue reading
This applet aids investigation of Dan Meyer’s Scrambler Problem. Click on the picture to go to the applet.
Click the picture to go to the applet.
This is definately my favorite applet. Click the picture to go to the link. (This is the second version of the applet. If you want the version without the crowd then you can find it in geogebratube by searching for … Continue reading
Click the picture to see the animation.